Saturday, May 06, 2006

March 23, 2006

Date: Thursday, March 23, 2006 11:43:59 AM


Hey, things in Mississippi have been going..slow to say the least, however, I have been informed that I will be leaving way sooner than first thought. I was supposed to come home on leave May 24th-June 2nd, but it appears now that I will be in theatre by Arpil's end. I am not too pleased about hearing that, but hey it's the Army, expect the unexpected...Feel free to send letters, I'll do my best to write back. Here's my address

SSg Brian Norman
41st BCT/209th ETT
Building 2490
25th Street
Camp Shelby, MS
39407-1000

I am now the proud owner of a brand new M4 Carbine rifle, soon to outfitted with the "lethality Package" This would include a pistol grip front, tactical flashlight, Opticl Combat Sight and night time laser aiming system, very cool. I'll send some pictures when possible. I have been moved 3 times so far, and moved buildings three times as well. I have been keeping a daily journal to document the stupidity and the good. Well I'll email when I can.

SSg Norman A.K.A Mr. Norman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home