Wednesday, October 04, 2006

October 4, 2006

Date: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 7:35:44 AM

We went out late one night, hit a 20 foot deep hole, had the Humvee near vertical. It took me 3 hours to figure a way to get it out, we ended up using a bulldozer...lol My humvee needs, a hood, turnsignal, smoke launchers, 2 mirrors, winch cable. It ran fine once we got it out. We handed out a bunch of medical supplies and are doing another medical mission tomorrow. It is getting cold here, I have been living off hot cocoa, oatmeal (sometimes dry right out of the pack) and tuna in cans...I finally got tired of MRE's, I now avoid them at all costs. We have been building roads for these people, dolling out medical care, and patrolling to keep the guys we ran off out of here. It's hard to believe I have been gone 8 months already. After my leave, I will only have 150 days left..(finally past the half way mark) Well, I'll write more when I can. Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home