Saturday, May 27, 2006

May 23, 2006

Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 9:14:22 AM

Hey everyone, went out on a combat convoy today, let me tell you... unbelieveable! No traffic rules, speed limits no rules. When someone comes too close I would just point my m4 carbine at them and they moved. When one car got too close I threw a bottle of water off his hood so he backed off. Rather than stop in traffic, we just went the wrong way against traffic, horns blarring, guns aimed out the windows. We were in a 4 door, inter-cooled turbo diesel Ford Ranger with a huge push bumper on it. Needless to say, when we stopped to "shop" for some items, I got out and had my rifle and pistol ready. It was actually a ton of fun. Here's my address

Brian Norman
1BN 1BDE 201st Arcag
Camp Phoenix/Cobra
Apo AE 09320

I need things like AA batteries, Imodium AD, Q-tips, snacks, any medicine, or just a letter. I'll write back, I get free mail privelages and I have addresses. Well I have to go get ready for some "stuff" that is coming up. Later.
Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home